Anyone who owns and loves a dog knows it becomes hard to live without their consistent and utter devotion to you. And even though they may love you at least partially because they literally rely on you to do things like eat, it’s a two-way road when you own a dog. You may keep them alive by feeding and taking care of them, but they are also taking care of you.
Numerous studies have shown that owning a dog benefits a person’s physical and mental well-being.
- You’re also getting a walk when you take your dog out.
- Pets can strengthen the bonds between humans.
- Some dogs can detect if you have cancer or not.
- Dogs can also help make sure you don’t eat things you are allergic to.
- Just looking at your dog will make you feel happier.
- A dog’s face could bring out the caretaker in you.
- Your Pets seriously calm you down in high-stress situations.
- They help us recover psychologically from a crisis.
- Fido could help prevent your child from developing eczema.
- Your pooch could be your cure for loneliness.
- Your dog will force you to be social, for better or for worse
- One study found that owning a dog could make you more attractive to potential love matches.
- A dog makes us appreciate the simple things in life.
Couldn’t we all use a cuddly canine to tear us away from our smartphones?
Ten Tips for Taking Care of Your Dog
PROVIDE A PROTECTED AND CLEAN LIVING ENVIRONMENT FOR YOUR DOG.
ALWAYS KEEP FRESH WATER AVAILABLE.
FEED A QUALITY DIET AND PREVENT OBESITY. GO HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
HAVE YOUR PET EXAMINED BY A VETERINARIAN ON A REGULAR BASIS. For Simple Medications for your Pet GO HERE
PROVIDE PLENTY OF EXERCISE. –
COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR DOG AND DEVELOP A RELATIONSHIP. GO HERE TO FIND OUT HOW
TRAIN YOUR DOG TO FOLLOW THE SIMPLE COMMANDS. For Training Supplies GO HERE
PRACTICE REPRODUCTIVE CONTROL.
DENTAL CARE IS VERY IMPORTANT.- For Dental Care Supplies GO HERE
DON’T OVERLOOK GROOMING AND NAIL TRIMMING For Grooming & Nailing Trimming Supplies GO HERE.
Don’t Forget the TREATS. GO HERE FOR ALL THE BEST TREATS FOR YOUR PETS
IN CONCLUSION, KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. READ UP AND LEARN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE ABOUT YOUR DOG’S BREED SPECIFICALLY, AND ABOUT RAISING, TRAINING AND LIVING WITH DOGS, IN GENERAL. THE MORE YOU KNOW, THE MORE CONFIDENT YOU’LL BE IN PROVIDING A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE HOME FOR YOUR DOG.