Do It Yourself-A real Iron Man Suit! You can now create or Buy your Own Suit Easily. imagine yourself wearing this awesome super hero suit: Grabbing the attention of everyone in the streets or perhaps being the coolest guy in the next Halloween party or even better starting to make some money with it.
To Do It Yourself Here’s what you’ll get as a member of our course…
- Material List to Do It Yourself(all what you will need for your suit; you can get it in Home Depot or similar)
- Step-by-Step Instructions Guide (follow this Do It Yourself Guide and you will be great)
- 3D Files (all the files of the suit designed in a 3D Software)
- Software Viewer (you will get the software necessary to view and print the files) Not available for Mac.
- Pictures (these will help you to know if you are in the correct path to Do It Yourself)
- VIDEO TUTORIALS: (Explaining the most important steps)
- And we will clear any doubt you have with our Customer Service
- Iron Man is a 2008 American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics character of the same name, produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Paramount Pictures.1 It is the first film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The film was directed by Jon Favreau, with a screenplay by Mark Fergus & Hawk Ostby and Art Marcum & Matt Holloway. It stars Robert Downey Jr., Terrence Howard, Jeff Bridges, Shaun Toub and Gwyneth Paltrow. In Iron Man, Tony Stark, an industrialist and master engineer, builds a powered exoskeleton and becomes the technologically advanced superhero Iron Man.